- Photo colour discrepancy might occur due to light effect at the time of the photo being taken. Some degree of colour variation is normal and expected.
- Appearance of a product could differ from the images shown. No two instruments are exactly the same, and we can only randomly pick one. Additionally, products could be slightly different due to materials made available to the manufacturer. Therefore, the one you buy is expected to be slightly different in detail such as (not limited to) wood grain patterns, colours, decorations, details etc.
- Details of accessories might differ from stated depending on their availability. Accessories to a sold instrument is randomly chosen, and a certain degree of variation could be possible, such as the colour of the wiping cloth, colour of tuning wrench, etc.
- Information of a product such as materials and description is provided by the maker/supplier. The seller cannot 100% warrant its truthfulness although every effect is made by the seller to verify it, for our own reputation. However, occasionally, unintentional discrepancy cannot be completely ruled out.
- When a buyer purchases a product, he/she assumes total responsibility for its safe use. The buyer agrees to exempt the seller any responsibility for this matter.
Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Music accessories such as, but not limited to, rosin, books, CDs, strings, bows, cases, nails, picks, tuning wrench, yangqin beaters, gong hammers, piano covers, are nonreturnable. Any products purchased on sale are final and nonreturnable.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if the item is deemed defective or damaged. You must inform us by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of your receiving of the product. Anytime after 7 days, your exchange request will not be honoured. If you need to exchange an item, send us an email at email@example.com to receive a return address.
Please note that you will be responsible for bringing the returned item back to us, or paying for the shipping cost from you to us. We will pay the shipping cost of the replaced item from us to you.
Before you return your product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return address.
Any damage from the shipping courier must be reported to us (seller) within 24 hours upon receiving the item(s).
You (purchaser) will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item as well as the shipping cost from the seller to you. Shipping costs from the seller to the purchaser are non-refundable. Even if an item is described as "free shipping", it does not mean it is free for the seller. The seller has to pay the courier a shipping fee, nonetheless. If you want to return an item, the shipping cost from the seller to the purchaser will be charged to the buyer at the exact amount the courier charged the seller when the item was originally shipped out. This shipping cost will be deducted from your total refund as well. Proof of shipping costs will be available upon request. Therefore, the total refund to you will be less than the price you paid at checkout.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Warranty and exceptions
We offer limited warranty for one year from the date of purchase. For malfunction of our sold items within this period where applicable (please see below for exclusions), we offer free repair (labour only. Buyers pay for parts where applicable). Buyer pays for shipping cost both ways for the item to be sent to us and back to buyer after repairing.
This limited warranty covers only the main body of the instrument from disfiguring or malfunction. It does not cover accessories and consumables, like, but not limited to, strings, nails, yangqin beaters, membrane, case/bag, tuning pegs. It also do not cover paint, glue (if the glued parts fall open).
This limited warranty does not apply to inappropriate use, such as, but not limited to, instrument is put in a harsh environment (too hot or too cold, too humid or too dry).
This limited warranty does not apply to natural wear and tear.
Warranty exceptions due to our limited ability to repair wind instruments, all wind instruments are NOT covered by our warranty policy. Although, every effort will be made to ensure their quality.